SOLARPRO Pool Heating
SOLARPRO uses standard methods to heat swimming pool water. As illustrated in our diagram below, we insert the required number of solar panels within the existing cycle used for filtration.
- Water from the pool is pumped through the filter and then into the solar panels.
- As long as the pump is running, the water will circulate in the solar panels.
- The temperature of the circulating water in the panels will be raised by 2 to 3 degrees above the ambient temperature.
- The heated water will be returned to the pool.
- A timer can be used to switch on the element at specific times, and a solar pump may be added to regulate the water flow, thereby increasing efficiency.
- As a result of the constant flow of warm water from the panels, the temperature of the water in the pool will rise by up to 10 degrees above the ambient temperature.